Thank you to all of the coaches and volunteers that came out to our Coaches Clinic last Saturday morning. It was well attended and we hope that you found it useful and informative. We were very excited about the level of enthusiasm and engagement of those in attendance. We are looking forward to working with you all to provide an amazing experience for our kids this summer.
Please note that all head coaches will be receiving an invitation from their respective convenors to provide their feedback via a SurveyMonkey survey.
We are now two weeks away from the start of the season. There are a number of things that we still need to do in preparation and this update is intended to keep you in the loop. The key updates are as follows:
- Uniforms will be distributed to the coaches in the coming week and the coaches will then begin distributing these uniforms to the players ahead of the start of the season.
- Spring Training Clinics are planned for the Tyke, Mosquito, and Peewee divisions. All players in these divisions would have received communications regarding these events. We hope you are able to participate! (Note: We are planning a Mid-season Clinic for the Rookie division. Details to follow soon.)
- We request that all official team practices be conducted during assigned timeslots and on assigned venues only! All access to town facilities are based on permits and we need to adhere to these permits.
- Please remember that our focus in House League is to provide learning and fun. Development of skills and love for the game in our kids is far more important and longer lasting than wins and loses.
Please continue to monitor our website regularly. We are making every effort to make this website the key source for all information related to your teams, your division, and BaseballMilton.
- We wish you all a ton of fun this season!
Yours In Baseball,
BASEBALLMILTON Board of Directors