2018 Online House League Player Registration is now closed. Any registrations (if spots available) after March 31st, will be admistered at $25 late fee.
We have introduced a new registration system and process so please be sure to review the Registration Guidebook. It provides step by step instructions on how to carry out key functions on the new system.
Please take note of the following details on the new registration process:
- If you are a returning family, your primary contact information has been ported over to the new system. However, you will need to reset your password as your password from the old system was not brought over. Once you have reset your password, you will be able to log in and will be able to set a new password.
- You will need to create new player profiles for each player within your family as outlined in the aformentioned Guidebook.
- Once player profile(s) have been created, you can then register your player(s) and proceed to checkout.
House League Registration Information for 2018:
- Registration for the 2018 House League season is open until March 31, 2018.
- Please direct all refund requests to our registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds requested between April 1, 2018 and May 31, 2018 will be subject to a $25 administration fee. Refunds may be subject to prorating. NO REFUNDS AFTER MAY 31, 2017.
- Registration and player eligibility is complete only when payment has been receive in full.
- Please advise our registrar at email@example.com if you are applying to the JUMPSTART program.
House League Fee Schedule for 2018:
|Division||Birth Year||Fee (before March 31st, 2018)|