Registration for the 2020 House League Season is now open (as of Saturday December 7th)! Don't wait until it is too late! Registrations are processed on a first come, first serve basis. We have a predefined maximum number of spots per age group. Any registrations (if spots available) after March 31st, will be admistered at $25 late fee.
Due to the growth of our association, we are in constant need for dedicated volunteers to run our teams and more importantly to provide an amazing experience for our players. So, when registering, please consider volunteering to be a Head Coach, Assistant Coach, or a General/Youth Volunteer. Our strength as an organization is based entirely on the commitment of our volunteers.
Before starting your registration process, please be sure to review the Registration Guidebook linked below!
House League Registration Information for 2020:
- Registration for the 2020 House League season is open until March 31, 2020.
- Registration and player eligibility is complete only when payment has been receive in full.
- Please advise our registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are applying to the JUMPSTART program.
House League Fee Schedule for 2020:
|Division||Birth Year||Fee (before March 31st, 2020)|
House League Refund Policy for 2020:
- Please direct all refund requests to our registrar at email@example.com.
- $50.00 administration fee will be applied to refund requests submitted on or before March 31, 2020.
- 50% of registration fee paid will be withheld from refund requests submitted after March 31, 2020 but before the start of the House League Season.
- No refunds after the start of the House League Season unless reason for withdrawal is approved by the Executive of BASEBALLMILTON.