We are happy to announce that the registration for the Rookie and Mosquito House League Player Development Clinics are now open!
Please note of the following:
- These clinics are available for 2018 House League registrants only.
- Rookie clinics can accommodate 26 players and Mosquito clinics can accommodate 30 players.
- There are various dates and times to choose from, please choose only one clinic as we need to accommodate all registrants.
- If you choose more than one clinic, we will select one and cancel all others.
- Those choosing clinics in January may be invited to another clinic later in the off-season as extra timeslots become available.
- Cost for registration is $1.00
Due to the limitations of the system, the clinics can not be offered at $0 cost as previously communicated. Instead, we have set the fee to $1 and these funds raised will be donated to the Darling Home for Kids.
The Darling Home for Kids is an organization that provides critical respite and palliative care services to children who are medically fragile and technology dependent, many of whom suffer from progressive illness.
For more information on the Darling Home, please visit: www.darlinghomeforkids.ca.
Thank you in advance for your support!
To register for the clinics:
- Please click on the parent login at the top of our home page. This will take you to our registration site.
- From there, proceed to your family overview page and select the player you wish to register and select the clinic of your choice. Please note, you do not have to select the House League Registration as you will already be registered for that.
- Click NEXT to be taken back to the family overview page. Register any additional players as required.
- From the family overview page, you can proceed to the checkout by clicking NEXT.
- Complete your payment information and you are all set!
A reminder with additional information will be sent via email a few days before the date of your chosen clinic.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through Facebook @BaseballMilton.
Thank you for being a part of the BaseballMilton House League Player Development Program!