Rally Cap Program Registration is now OPEN!
BaseballMilton is excited to roll out a new program this year for our T-Ball (4U/5U) and Grasshopper (6U) age groups this year. This program will focus on player/coach development with a higher emphasis on skill development versus playing full games. This is a six week program using Baseball Canada’s Rally Cap Program
Goals for this program are:
- Create a fun environment in which children and adults are actively engaged together in the game of baseball.
- Develop fundamental motor skills, teach baseball skills, and basic rules to our players.
- Experience success with an emphasis on good sportsmanship.
- Promote increased self-esteem among Rally Cap children and adults.
- Recruiting and supporting new coaches and volunteers
This is a progressive program that we plan on integrating further with the rest of our House League Program in the coming years.
Registration for the 2021 Rally Cap is now open (as of Saturday May 29th)! Don’t wait until it is too late! Registrations are processed on a first come, first serve basis. We have a predefined maximum number of spots per age group. Registration will close on June 30th. Registrations submitted after this date may be subject to an additional $25 late fee.
We are targeting a mid to late July start (pending provincial clearance).
T-Ball is tentatively scheduled to be played on Monday evenings and Grasshopper on Tuesday evenings, both starting at 6:15pm.
Please note, the number of volunteers that sign up will dictate the number of players we will be able to accommodate. We are looking for at least one volunteer for every six players.
Volunteer involvement is a critical piece to ensuring the safety of our players and our families. Thank you all for your continued support and continued patience. We are committed to providing your player with the best and safest baseball experience this summer.