We are happy to announce that registration for the second phase of our Winter Player Development Clinics is now open to Tyke, Rookie, Mosquito, Peewee, and Bantam players currently registered for the 2020 House League season!
Please note the following:
- Open single clinics will once again be offered and will be held on Saturdays at the Vanier Dome for 4 weeks starting February 15th @ 12:00pm.
- These Clinics will run for 1 hour and each cost $20.
- Clinics are available for the Tyke, Rookie, Mosquito, and Peewee age groups on February 15th, 22nd, 29th
- Clinics are available for the Rookie, Mosquito, Peewee, and Bantam age groups on March 7th.
- Additionally, for this second phase, we are also offering a 4-week, 1hr/week Clinic Series for the Rookie, Mosquito, Peewee, and Bantam age group from February 15th to March 7th @ 11:00am each week.
- These sessions will provide progressive guidance for the players at an appropriate pace.
- The 4-week series will run for 1 hour per week and will cost $60 for the entire series.
- Those that have registered to any of our clinics will receive a detailed email one or two days before your scheduled clinics with details specific to your clinic.
- Clinics are only available to players registered for our 2020 House League season.
- Stay tuned as we will be posting our Spring Clinics soon!
Please log into your family profile at: https://registration.sportsavvy.com/baseballmilton to start your clinic registration.
4-Week Progressive Clinic Series (for Rookie, Mosquito, Peewee, Bantam):
- February 15, 22, 29, and March 7, 2020 @ 11:00am
Junior Clinic Schedule (for Tyke, Rookie, Mosquito, Peewee):
- Junior Clinic for February 12, 2020 @ 12:00pm
- Junior Clinic for February 22, 2020 @ 12:00pm
- Junior Clinic for February 29, 2020 @ 12:00pm
Senior Clinic Schedule (for Rookie, Mosquito, Peewee, Bantam):
- Senior Clinic for March 7, 2020 @ 12:00pm